19 Sept 2015

live – Bohemian home ‘Journey’

Exploring Bohemian home styling
>☽✧-Δ-✧☾<-
Breezy intricate treasure troves of a bohemian home - free of conformist shackles and full of soul searching vibrantly colored and cultured bliss... After a time of indirect dabbling, this is where I officially start the journey of living my home as Bohemia - at a time of great spiritual upheaval and forced soul searching through a difficult time of physical battles blocking my usual/life... I've been experiencing positive change that I'm still placing, acknowledging - amidst traumatic adversity. But finally this change is becoming visible and tangible routes I haven't known before but have had inclinations/senses of... I hope you enjoy the coming posts and journey through this bohemian state of mind/living, artsy expression and Creativeness with me. From the Chapter ‘Home Journal’ (Link)
✧☾ Aim to create ☽✧ 
Flow
Vibrating energies
Living reminders of spiritual roots
Spiritual remembrance
Living purpose
Creative bliss
Infinite possibility

In order to;
Share my creative journey
Inspire soul searching through expression
Create fun maps out of mindless stagnation
Free from shackles of Conformist agenda
Grow and evolve with the land
Respect the Earth
... As at home as in the soul after all, but where to start? Overwhelming at first glance but remember that this style is a journey and time is an essential ingredient of a journey. One of the best places to start - Is to add touches to make your pad/nest sacred. I've split this making scared into 16 Chapter thus far and will be starting with the Visually gratifying and fun crafts of Hung treasures god's eye's. These pictures are starting points for my inspirations to DIY only. I don't own the pics on this post and they're sourced through pinterest xXx 
... Thank-you, don’t forget to follow and Share.
Some More Post Links Below;

Coming

Coming

Coming