4 Nov 2014

diy - Birdcage 'Jasmine'

Flowers from Above
->☽✧-Δ-✧☾<-

Forget those chemical spray air fresheners and plastic bottles. Go for nature when spring hits with an abundance of scented vines. I used jasmine here and I swear 1 week out its still strong scented as ever. I have it hanging from the roof at a walkway so when you walk through to the bedroom you walk through a scent of jasmine. From the Chapter ‘Arrangements’ (Link)
✧☾ What I Used ☽✧
Handfuls of flowering Jasmine vine (thick n thin)
Garden shears or scissors
Painted birdcage with hook to hang from ceiling
✧☾ Directions ☽✧
... Simply put cuttings of jasmine into the cage. I had made a hair crown and after a day I used the crown as a wreath for my workstation. The smell of jasmine continued to relax and delight even 1 week out
... Thank-you, don’t forget to follow and Share.
Some More Post Links Below;

diy - Vase

'Vintage Teatin'
  diy -
diy -

Vase 'Vitaminjar'

diy - Tier display

'Spooky Cupcake Tier'